Canyon Water Services are able to offer a wide range of plumbing remedial works from complete water system design and installation to general plumbing maintenance such as:
- Thermostatic Mixer Valves (TMV-3) - Installation & Servicing
- Design and installation of unvented hot & cold water systems
- Design and installation of vented hot & cold water systems
- Servicing of unvented hot water systems
- Pipework modifications including lead pipe replacement
- External & below ground pipework repairs
- Pressure booster sets installation & servicing
- Installation of water meters
- Water meter reading
- Calorifier inspections – both internal and external
- Pressure testing & data logging
- Mains line chlorination & swabbing
- Water Leak detection
- Installation of WRAS approved GRP cold water storage tanks. Both one piece & sectional tanks can be supplied to accommodate storage requirements on site.
With a team of highly qualified and experienced plumbers with extensive L8/Legionella experience Canyon consider our service to be second to none and aim to ensure our clients benefit from our extensive knowledge and experience to assist in fulfilling their obligations under the L8 ACOP and the Health and Safety at Work Act with all works being carried out in accordance the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999, Water Bylaws 2000, ACOP L8, & SHTM04-01, BS6700/BS EN 806.
Canyon also have extensive experience in many other area including the installation and servicing of TMVs, installation and relining of water storage tanks and the installation of water heaters (vented and unvented).